Abu Garcia Pro Max LP Cast Combo, PMAX2/701MH; 7'0", Med. Heavy
24 Ton graphite blank
Stainless steel guides with Zirconium inserts
Abu designed extreme exposure reel seat
7 stainless steel ball bearings + 1 roller bearing
Power Disk drag system for smooth drag performance
Availability: Sold Out
- Please note: This item can only be shipped to U.S. addresses.
details & specsback to top
Product DescriptionAbu Garcia Pro Max LP Cast Combo, PMAX2/701MH; 7'0", Med. Heavy
The new Pro Max reel features a compact design and smoother feel and is matched with a 24 Ton graphite rod for optimum performance. The top-of-the-line Abu Garcia Max series reel features seven smooth bearings plus a corrosion resistant instant anti-reverse bearing. Its graphite side plates and frame create a truly lightweight reel weighing in at a mere 7.9 oz. The 7.1:1 high speed gear ratio is the fastest in the Max family picking up 31 inches per turn. Matched with a 24 Ton graphite rod featuring high density EVA handles for superior sensitivity, this duo is built for performance.
• 24 Ton graphite for a lightweight balanced design
• Stainless steel guides with Zirconium coated inserts
• Abu designed extreme exposure reel seat for increased rod contact and sensitivity
• 7 stainless steel ball bearings + 1 roller bearing provides smooth operation
• Power Disk drag system for smooth drag performance
• Model: PMAX2/701MH
• Rod Length: 7'0"
• Line Rating (lbs.): 10 - 20
• Rod Power: Med. Heavy
• Lure Rating (ozs.): 3/8 - 3/4
• Gear Ratio: 7.1:1
• Spool Capacity (Mono): 12 lbs. / 145 yds.
• Guide Count: 7 + Tip
• Handle Type: EVA Split Grip