ROLL ON TO ZOOM IN
details & specsback to top
Product DescriptionAbu Garcia Pro Max / Vortex Casting Combo
Prepare to stock up on big game catches with the Pro Max Low-Profile /Vortex Spinning Combo! Includes one Abu Garcia Pro Max Low-Profile reel as well as one high-quality graphite Vortex Spinning Rod. The Pro Max reel from Abu Garcia has been updated for 2012 with a more compact design and smoother feel thanks to advanced technology. The top-of-the-line Abu Garcia Max series reel features 7 smooth bearings plus a corrosion resistant instant anti-reverse bearing. Its graphite side plates and frame create a truly lightweight reel weighing in at a mere 7.9 ounces. The 7.1:1 high speed gear ratio is the fastest in the Max family picking up 31" per turn.
Featuring a high-quality graphite blank, the multi-purpose Vortex Casting Rod from Gander Mountain is sure to deliver optimum performance for tournament and recreational fishing alike. Durable graphite blank is sensitive with fast actions for great hook sets. Stainless Steel guides are light weight and durable with no insert to pop out. Cork, split-grip handles are lightweight and comfortable for all-day fishing.
• 7 stainless steel ball bearings + 1 roller bearing provides smooth operation
• Machined double anodized aluminum spool provides strength without adding excess weight
• Power Disk drag system gives smooth drag performance
• Duragear brass gear for extended gear life
• MagTrax brake system gives consistent brake pressure throughout the cast
• Recessed reel foot plus a compact bent handle and star provide a more ergonomic design
• Lightweight one piece graphite frame and graphite sideplates
Abu Garcia Pro Max Low Profile Reel
• Model: PMAX2
• Gear Ratio: 7.1:1
• Bearings: 7 BB + 1 RB
• Retrieval: Right
• Reel Weight: 7.9 oz.
• Mono Line Capacity: 12 lbs./145 yds.
Gander Mountain Vortex Casting Rod
• Model: GMVT66C-MH1-13
• Length: 6'6"
• Number of Pieces: 1
• Power: Med. Heavy
• Action: Extra Fast
• Line Weight: 12 - 20 lbs.
• Lure Weight: 3/8 - 1 oz.
• Blank Construction: Graphite
• Handle Material: Cork
• Handle Type: Split-Grip
• Guides: Stainless Steel
• No. of Guides: 7
• Recommended Technique: Multi-Purpose
• Recommended Species: Multi-Species