ROLL ON TO ZOOM IN
details & specsback to top
Product DescriptionAbu Garcia Cardinal STX10/Vortex Spinning Combo
Prepare to stock up on big game catches with the Cardinal STX/Vortex Spinning Combo! Includes one Abu Garcia Cardinal STX reel as well as one high-quality graphite Vortex Spinning Rod. The Cardinal STX freshwater reel from Abu Garcia offers serious performance with cutting edge design. Features 6 bearings with an additional instant anti-reverse bearing that stops fish in their tracks. Its Everlast bail system gives the Cardinal STX improved durability and added strength. Stealth Oscillation system allows for even line lay on the spool.
Featuring a high-quality graphite blank, the multi-purpose Vortex Spinning Rod from Gander Mountain is sure to deliver optimum performance for tournament and recreational fishing alike. Durable graphite blank is sensitive with fast actions for great hook sets. Stainless Steel guides are light weight and durable with no insert to pop out. Cork, split-grip handles are lightweight and comfortable for all-day fishing.
• 6 ball bearings + 1 roller bearing provides smooth operation
• Lightweight graphite body and rotor
• Machined aluminum spool provides strength without adding excess weight
• Everlast bail system for improved durability
• Slow Oscillation provides even line lay with all types of line
Abu Garcia Cardinal STX10
• Model: STX10
• Gear Ratio: 5.2:1
• Bearings: 7
• Retrieval: Right or Left
• Reel Weight: 6.9 oz.
• Mono Line Capacity: 6 lbs. / 110 yds.
• Braided Line Capacity: 6 lbs. / 150 yds.
• Max Drag: 6 lbs.
• Line Retrieval: 21" per turn
• Instant Anti-Reverse: Yes
• Frame Construction: Graphite
• Rotor Construction: Graphite
Gander Mountain Vortex Spinning Rod
• Model: GMVT66S-M1-13
• Length: 6'6"
• Pieces: 1
• Power: Medium
• Action: Fast
• Line Weight: 6 - 12 lbs.
• Lure Weight: 3/16 - 5/8 oz.
• Blank Construction: Graphite
• Handle Material: Cork
• Handle Type: Split-Grip
• Guides: Stainless Steel
• No. of Guides: 6
• Recommended Technique: Multi-Purpose
• Recommended Species: Multi-Species