When operators said they wanted a hard knuckle glove, 5.11 answered the challenge and created the HardTime Glove. Starting with the excellent fit and performance of their Tac AK2, made with Kevlar fabric, they added their ergonomic articulated hard knuckle plates. Instead of a single piece covering all four knuckles, two plates flex with your hand, each covering two knuckles and improving your comfort, dexterity, and performance while protecting your knuckles from impact. Tough thermoplastic plates are padded on the hand side and covered with a durable subdued finish TPR laminate on the business side. These Hard Time gloves give you so much confidence, you'll have to resist the temptation to punch the nearest wall when you put them on! By partnering with Ironclad Performance Wear, 5.11 Tactical gloves set new standards for dexterity, fit, and durability and provide you with gloves you can depend on. Whether you're drawing a sidearm or patting down a perp, 5.11 gloves, Built Tough by Ironclad, answer the call. Imported.
• American made Kevlar back panel for flash and slash protection
• Tactical Touch precision fit fingertips for maximum dexterity and comfort. (Patent # 7,287,285)
• Durable Goatskin leather palm, finger facings and fourchettes, finger joint reinforcements, wrist closure and pull tab
• Neoprene and Velcro wrist closure
• Reinforced pull tab
• Lightweight and fast drying
• Care: Hand wash in cool water, line dry, do not use bleach or iron