Enter or verify that code SUMMER50 is in your cart at checkout, and a $15 discount will be applied to your order over $100, and a $50 discount will be applied to your order over $250. Your savings will be based on the merchandise total only, excluding shipping, handling, additional freight, and taxes. This offer can not be combined with any other offer. Other restrictions and exclusions may apply. Offer expires at 11:59pm ET on 8/23/14. Click here for full details >
Minn Kota SP Riptide Saltwater Bow-Mount Trolling Motor
Maximizes battery use
Advanced corrosion protection
- Additional freight charges may apply.
- Additional discounts do not apply.
You May Also Likeback to top
detailsback to top
* Deploy-assist lever puts you in motion and in pursuit of fish quickly and easily. Simply depress the lever to deploy the motor, and you're ready to go. When it's time to move, it stows easily and securely - ready for action again as soon as you are.
* Go remote with standard CoPilot. Give yourself the freedom to operate from anywhere on the boat with the CoPilot remote control - now standard on Riptide SP. It is total control in the palm of your hand.
Digital Maximizer on a single charge. Conventional speed coil technology wastes energy by delivering a constant flow of power to the motor, regardless of the speed setting, and results in wasted energy.
Optional Foot Pedal
* Waterproof, low-profile foot pedal with 18' cord offers precise control. You can activate AutoPilot as well as heel/toe or right/left steering, infinite speed adjustments, and momentary/constant On/Off control. Sold separately.
Advanced Corrosion Protection
* Riptide features premium-grade marine alloys, including aluminum upper arms that are virtually impervious to oxidative corrosion (rust). Metals undergo a rigid multi-step cleaning process before being anodized or coated with a special zinc dichromate armor plating. All components are then finished with a 5-mil TGIC polyester, powder-coated paint.
Fully Encapsulated Electronics
* Riptide control boards are fully encapsulated in marine-grade urethane to protect the electronic circuitry. All electrical connections are sealed with liquid-tight heat shrink tubing to form an impregnable barrier against the destructive effects of saltwater.
* A sacrificial anode protects the motor from galvanic corrosion. Saltwater attacks the zinc anode (discretely located on the prop hub) which can be easily replaced when necessary. The result is better protection and longer motor life.
Cool, Quiet Power
* Nothing runs cooler or more quietly than Minn Kota. Extra large windings and commutators are used to dissipate heat, resulting in cooler operation, extended battery power, and longer motor life. A unique bearing system produces low rpms/high torque to cut down on fish-spooking noise.
Indestructible Composite Shaft
* The standard of the industry since 1991! Pound for pound, our ultra high-yield composite material has been tested to be three times the strength of stainless steel. Virtually indestructible, it flexes on impact and then returns to its original position. Unlike stainless steel, it will not kink, break, rust, or corrode.
* Riptide SP bow-mount trolling motors feature a two-year warranty.