OceanLED Amphibian A12 Pro Underwater Light
75% brighter than original Amphibian Lights
For underwater use only; mounts on transom or hull
Powerfully bright LED array lasts 40,000+ hours
Scratch-resistant Tritonium lens wipes clean
Active Thermal Control prevents overheating
Availability: Sold Out
details & specsback to top
Product DescriptionThe Pro Series of Amphibian Lights are 75% brighter than the original Amphibian Lights and provide 8 times the power savings of any comparable halogen or xenon bulb. Designed for underwater use only, the Amphibian Pro light installs simply on any transom or hull. The powerfully bright LED array contained in each light lasts over 40,000 hours. The factory-sealed unit has no breakable parts and requires little to no maintenance. Constructed of a chemically-resistant polymer with a scratch-resistant Tritonium lens that wipes clean for a product that is long-lasting and easy to clean. Active Thermal Control protects against overheating. Features twin core wire and an internal driver. Comes with 6.5' extension cable. Not intended for dock lighting.
• Model: A12 Pro
• Recommended for boats up to 65' long
• 12 LEDs output the equivalent of a 50-watt Xenon bulb
• Fixture Lumens: 1300
• Light Beam Angle: 36°
• Approximate Light Penetration (avg. water quality): 23'
• Approximate Light Penetration (perfect water quality): 80'
• Draw: 1.8 Amps @ 12V DC; 0.9A @ 24V DC
• Voltage: 9-32V DC
• 7.13"L x 3.25"W x 1.38" profile; 0.38" cutout