Raymarine Super HD Digital Radar Antenna, 4' Open Array
48"L Open Array Radar Antenna
Range: 72 nm
Power: 4 kW or 12kW
Horizontal Beam Width: 1.85°
<1° Effective Beam Width
- Please note: This item can only be shipped to U.S. addresses.
- Additional discounts do not apply.
detailsback to top
Utilizing high-speed data processing and Raymarine's exclusive Super HD digital algorithms results in amazingly clear radar images with unmatched target separation and a lifelike presentation that virtually eliminates noise, clutter, and false echoes. Super HD digital processing delivers a radar image that can't be matched by similar analog or digital radar systems and brings you a level of performance that rivals systems of more than twice the size and power output. Includes an open array antenna, a 12kW Super HD digital antenna pedestal with 72 nm range, the VCM100 voltage converter, 15-meter digital interconnect cable, and mounting hardware. SeaTalk HS network compatible for Raymarine E-Series navigation systems.
• Smaller effective horizontal beam width for the target resolution of a larger radar array
• Adaptive digital receiver automatically adjusts to changing conditions for a clearer picture
• Fast digital receiver processor
• Delivers 256 color target levels
• Dual range capable
• Thin interconnect cable
• Supplied with remotely mounted VCM100 voltage converter module
• 12 or 24 volt operation