C-MAP MAX Lakes, North - SD Card
Designed for freshwater fishing
High level of detail and data
Database is updated yearly
Shaded depth areas
Fish identification photos
Availability: Sold Out
- Please note: This item can only be shipped to U.S. addresses.
- Additional discounts do not apply.
details & specsback to top
Product DescriptionDesigned for freshwater fishing and hunting, MAX Lakes delivers the highest level of detail and value-added data not found on any other electronic charts on the market. Also, the MAX Lakes database is constantly growing and is updated yearly!
C-MAP MAX Lakes, North Features:
• Shaded Depth Areas
• Points of Interest (POIs) such as campgrounds, shops, gas stations, and more
• State Fishing Regulations
• State Hunting Regulations
• Fish Identification Photos
• Water Fowl Identification Photos
• Interstate Highways, Secondary and Lake Roads
• Boat Ramps
• National Parks and Recreation Areas
MAX Lakes North
Includes coverage for 9,000+ lakes in Minnesota, Wisconsin, Iowa, Illinois, Indiana, and Michigan. Coverage also includes Lake of the Woods and Rainy Lake on the Minnesota/Ontario border and full coverage of Lake St. Clair and western Lake Erie. River coverage includes the Upper Mississippi from Cairo, IL to Brooklyn Park, MN, the Ohio River from Cairo, IL to just west of Cincinnati, OH, the Illinois River from Grafton, IL to Chicago, IL as well as the Kankakee River in Illinois and the St. Croix River in Minnesota.