Enter or verify that code SUMMER50 is in your cart at checkout, and a $15 discount will be applied to your order over $100, and a $50 discount will be applied to your order over $250. Your savings will be based on the merchandise total only, excluding shipping, handling, additional freight, and taxes. This offer can not be combined with any other offer. Other restrictions and exclusions may apply. Offer expires at 11:59pm ET on 8/23/14. Click here for full details >
Deni Slicer Classic LL, Food and Meat Slicer
8-1/2" diameter, universal stainless steel blade
Adjustable thickness knob for precision slicing
Speed control settings from high to low
Safety childproof feature
150 watt AC motor
Availability: Sold Out
- Please note: This item can only be shipped to U.S. addresses.
detailsback to top
The Deni Food Slicer Classic II is a die cast aluminum slicer with a stainless steel cutting platform and blade and a powerful 150W motor that will slice through boneless meats, bread, cheese, vegetables, and even lettuce. The cutting platform is angled to allow food to fall away from the extra-large 8-1/2" universal blade easily. Food pusher with grips holds onto food while slicing. Adjustable thickness knob allows for slices from thin to up to 3/4" thick.
The Deni Food Slicer features a removable blade and retractable cutting platform to make wiping around those hard-to-reach places easier. Comes ready to use, no assembly required.
• Extra-Large, 8-1/2" diameter, universal stainless steel blade
• Adjustable thickness knob for precision slicing
• Speed control settings from high to low
• Safety childproof feature
• Handles for easy carrying
• Food pusher designed to hold food in place while slicing
• Includes plastic serving tray
• Angled stainless steel platform allows food to fall easily
• Extra-large platform for hams, roasts, and blocks of cheese
• Durable die cast aluminum construction, no assembly required
• Easy to clean with removable blade and retractable platform
• 150 watt AC motor
q & aback to top
Do you have questions about this product? 4 easy ways to get the answers you need:
get answers from real customers and in-house experts with AnswerBox.
Q:How thick can this unit cut meat? I would like a slicer to cut 1 inch or more.Asked on 2/5/2013 by Bull from Coweta, Oklahoma
A:Adjustable thickness knob allows for slices from thin to up to 3/4" thick.
As per descriptionAnswered on 7/4/2013 by Pan from Upstate NY