detailsback to top
• Engine: Honda GX200
• Displacement: 196cc
• AC Output: 120V, 3000W max.(25A) 2800W rated (23.3A)
• Receptacles: 20A 125V Duplex, 30A 125V Locking Plug
• DC Output: 12V, 144W (12A)
• Starting System: Recoil, electric
• Fuel Tank Capacity: 3.4 gal.
• Run Time (per Tank): 7.2 hrs. @ rated load, 20 hrs. @ 1/4 load
• Dimensions: 25.8"L x 18.9"W x 22.4"H
• Noise Level: 58 dB @ rated load 49 dB @ 1/4 load
• Dry Weight: 134 lbs.
• Ships to all 50 states
q & aback to top
Do you have questions about this product? 4 easy ways to get the answers you need:
get answers from real customers and in-house experts with AnswerBox.
Q:What is the weight of this generator?Asked on 9/9/2014 by Capn Joe from Huntingdon, TN
A:Dry weight is 134 lbs.Answered on 9/9/2014 by Product Expert from Overtons
Q:How many quarts oil is required and is synthetic oil (re: Mobile (1) 10W-30) satisfactory? Thanks JEEAsked on 6/27/2012 by ComeFrom? from Texas
A:Yes, that what I run in mine. Its really is the best for it, alot friction free service, plus it will last longer between oil changes. I live on the gulf coast, Galveston area and use it in southeast tx, piney woods at my deer camp. I have had 3 more before this one and this is the best by any means! Lots of people have nothing but good things to say about it. I have had mine for 4 yrs and it has never been in shop for anything. I would rate this as the best in its class! Used very often, no problems! Electric start is awesome and run ac, lights and everything at camp. Get at least 14 to 20 hrs on 3,5 gal. of gas. You won't go wrong!!!Answered on 11/28/2012 by who from Beaumont, tx