Brooks Women's Ghost GTX Running Shoe
Anatomical Brooks DNA cushioning material
Full-length BioMoGo cushioning is eco-friendly
Durable, abrasion-resistant HPR Plus outsole
Element upper technology for weather protection
Waterproof/breathable membrane; hydrophobic foam
Availability: Sold Out
- Please note: This item can only be shipped to U.S. addresses.
You May Also Likeback to top
details & specsback to top
Product DescriptionGet out and get running - no matter how many puddles you have to step in! No more blaming it on the rain! Brooks has added a waterproof, breathable GORE-TEX membrane to the Ghost 4 to keep your feet dry and comfortable while you pound the pavement.
• Anatomical Brooks DNA: A groundbreaking, patent-pending cushioning material that provides a customized ride for runners of all sizes and speeds. Working with BioMoGo, Brooks DNA responds to your every step, dispersing impact and providing ideal comfort and protection as the pace and surface change.
• Full-Length BioMoGo: Brooks took the long-lasting cushioning of their original MoGo midsole and made it more environmentally friendly. How, you ask? By adding a nontoxic, natural additive to the MoGo compound, which encourages anaerobic microbes to munch away once it hits an active, enclosed landfill.
• DRB Accel: Enhances tunable torsion of the midfoot. Shank-like thermoplastic devices vary from single units of a set modulus, to dual-unit versions of varied modulus (tuned with higher stiffness for medial support, the lateral side less stiff to smooth the ride).
• Full-Length S-257 Cushole: Exclusive midsole compound decreases breakdown by 15% while providing excellent energy return and cushioning every stride.
• Heel Caterpillar Tech
• Omega Flex Groove
• Universal Sprung Platform
• HPR Plus Outsole: A higher-durability, abrasion-resistant rubber outsole compound that wears longer.
• Forefoot Cush Pod Configuration: Engineered to se the foot in an efficient, balanced position from heel strike to toe-off, offering maximum cushioning and flexibility.
• Moisture-Managing Element Mesh/Linings
• Blown Rubber Forefoot
• Element Upper: Upper technology featuring super microfiber construction to provide weather protection in a light, supple, quiet fabric that doesn't sacrifice breathability, durability, or comfort.
• Profile Sockliner
• Synthetic Overlay Materials
• Waterproof/Breathable Membrane
• Hydrophobic Foam Package
• Strobel Construction
Medium width. Imported.