The E1L Outdoorsman is an ultra-compact, dual-output, extended-runtime flashlight featuring a virtually indestructible power-regulated LED emitter and a precision Total Internal Reflection (TIR) lens. The E1L Outdoorsman's push-button tailcap switch lets you activate the flashlight and select an output level: press or click for a 3-lumen ultra-long runtime low beam that's perfect for reading a map or navigating around a campsite; release or click off and press or click again for a 45-lumen high beam - over twice the light of a big two-D-cell flashlight! THe E1L Outdoorsman Flashlight's small size makes it light enough to clip to the brim of cap for hands-free operation. Powered by one high-energy 123A battery (included) with 10-year shelf life. 4" long. 1" bezel diameter. Weighs 2.8 oz. with batteries.
• TIR lens produces a tight beam with enough surrounding light for peripheral vision
• Coated tempered window resists impact and maximizes light
• High-strength aerospace aluminum body is Mil-Spec hard-anodized for extreme durability
• Steel clip provides multiple carry options
• Weatherproof O-ring and gasket sealing
• Maximum output: 45 lumens
• Low output/runtime: 30 lumens for 8.5 hours